This manual describes the Fast Light Tool Kit ("FLTK")
version 1.0.11, a C++ Graphical User Interface
("GUI") toolkit for UNIX and Microsoft Windows. Each
of the chapters in this manual is designed as a tutorial for
using FLTK, while the appendices provide a convenient reference
for all FLTK widgets, functions, and operating system
This manual is organized into the following chapters and appendices:
The following typeface conventions are used in this manual:
- Function and constant names are shown in bold courier type
- Code samples and commands are shown in regular courier type
The following abbreviations are used in this manual:
- The X Window System version 11.
- The X Window System interface library.
- The Microsoft Windows 32-bit Application Programmer's Interface.
Copyrights and Trademarks
FLTK is Copyright 1998-2000 by Bill Spitzak and others. Use and
distribution of FLTK is governed by the GNU Library General Public
License, located in Appendix G.
UNIX is a registered trademark of the X Open Group, Inc. Microsoft
and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OpenGL
is a registered trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.